You are going to LOVE this yummy and versatile recipe. We make this as a side dish, or add a little grilled chicken or poached shrimp and turn it into a meal! We get mad raves on this easy to make salad… we’re sure you will too.
What makes it so easy is that we use this yummy bottled dressing. As we’ve said before, we love to make yummy food, and we love it when we can find a product that makes the job of preparing that yummy food easier. This is one of those products… Soy Vay Toasted Sesame Dressing and Marinade. It can be found in most grocery stores, in the salad dressing isle. I use about half the bottle on the salad and then throw the rest in a ziplock bag with some chicken breasts to marinate for grilling.
Asian Noodle Salad
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, broken in half and cooked to Al Dente, then immediately flushed with cold water in a colander
- 3/4 cup Soy Vay Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup snow peas, diced to 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup baby peas (frozen is fine)
- 1/2 cup chopped water chestnut
In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients, and enjoy!
*I will also sometimes add some chopped brocoli and/or salted peanuts